Benefit of Multilingual Content Marketing:
1. brand recognition – will reach larger audience and off course, will increase sales
2. build trust – people trust international company
3. increase sale (seo) – Having your pages available in different languages ensures maximum potential for your site being picked up in searches.
4. client satisfaction – communication in client’s language shows you care
5. save cost – you don’t have to hire full time worker to do the job for you and commit monthly salary. You only pay when your potential customers want to translate. Similar to cost per click program but lower fee.
This plugin is awesome. ConveyThis Translate – Multilingual Plugin. You can download on https://wordpress.org/plugins/conveyt…
FEATURES: • free plan with no limited time usage for testing • fast and accurate automatic machine translation • 90+ languages of the most popular world languages • no redirections to third-party sites as with Google translate • translate attributes, alt text, meta text, page URLs • no credit card required for registration and money back guarantee for all paid plans • easy to use (just a few simple steps from registration to translation) • no need to deal with .PO files and no coding required • 100% compatibility with all themes and plugins (including WooCommerce) • SEO-optimized (all translated pages will be indexed by Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) • one simple interface to manage all your translated content • professional translators from a translation agency with over 15 years of experience • customizable design and position of language switcher button
ConveyThis Translate plugin supports all these languages: Azerbaijan, Albanian, Amharic, English, Arabic, Armenian, Afrikaans, Basque, Bashkir, Belarusian, Bengali, Burmese, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Welsh, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Haitian (Creole), Galician, Dutch, Hill Mari, Greek, Georgian, Gujarati, Danish, Hebrew, Yiddish, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Icelandic, Spanish, Kazakh, Kannada, Catalan, Kyrgyz, Chinese, Korean, Xhosa, Khmer, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Macedonian, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, German, Nepali, Norwegian, Punjabi, Papiamento, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Cebuano, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swahili, Sundanese, Tajik, Thai, Tagalog, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Turkish, Udmurt, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Urdu, Finnish, French, Hindi, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Scottish, Estonian, Esperanto, Javanese, Japanese.